If you’re looking at starting your own company it’s wise to get specialist advice from professionals:
● What to do next and why it’s beneficial to you
● How a Limited Company works
● Checking your business structure to ensure it’s working best for you
● Knowing the requirements of Inland Revenue and the Companies Office
● Making sure everything is in order and nothing is left undone
Take Control of your of Meeting your Tax Obligations
Starting out in business can be a daunting prospect and meeting your tax obligations should be top priority. With the right back-up and professional advice you’ll be left with a sense of understanding, confidence and total control over your tax obligations.
Understand your Business Performance
Our highly skilled team can help perfect your business plan and assist with budgeting and cash flow by making informed decisions about your spending, advising on how to stay on top of your tax payments and ensuring you have enough money in your bank account to pay the people you need to, when you need to.
So how can we help?
For a small fee we can help you on your way to forming a successful business by providing the following services:
● Company Incorporated (we pay the Companies Office fees)
● All requirements of the Companies office met
● First minutes
● No auditor document
● Company register
● Resolution memo
● All requirement of IRD met
● IRD number
● GST registration if required
● Employer registration if required
● One hour interview to answer all your questions
We also provide a free 30 minute consultation via email or phone after your company is formed to answer any questions that perhaps didn’t arise during the initial stages of setting up your business.
Call us now to book your free, no obligation appointment to discuss any questions or queries you may have.