Our Mission & Values
STA & Associates is committed to providing accounting, consulting, tax and financial services that distinguish us from our competition. Each member of our highly trained, experienced staff of accounting professionals and business advisors are completely committed to meeting your needs and helping YOU plan for the future success and financial stability of YOUR organization.
STA & Associates is a positive and future-oriented firm that seeks to help its clients and staff to achieve their fullest potential both professionally and personally. We strive to treat each person the firm comes into contact with, either briefly or for the long term, with dignity and integrity and with the knowledge that they were sent to us for a purpose.
Our mission is to help our clients accomplish their goals by providing the highest quality accounting, tax and related professional services. We appreciate that personal attention & an attentive approach to every client are critical to our shared success. We continually strive to provide exceptional, industry specific service while promoting a dynamic work environment that is rewarding professionally and personally for all our employees.
To achieve our mission and goals, everyone at STA & Associates shares the same values:
- Honesty and Integrity – To meet our professional responsibilities in an ethical and fair manner
- Quality – To provide services of the highest quality to our clients that consistently exceed their expectations. We value effective, timely, and friendly communication, both internally and externally; and model respect and civility in our communications with others.
- We strive for accuracy, thoroughness, and quality in our work product; and exhibit personal responsibility, dependability, and professionalism in our work performance
- Professionalism and Knowledge ‐ To ensure that our partners and staff are continually learning, growing, and are recognized as thought leaders in their specialties
- Dignity and Respect – To treat every individual and relationship with dignity and respect
- Culture – To maintain a professional work environment where our culture promotes the importance of staff development, career advancement, and work-life balance. We value employees who have initiative, insight, and an ability to understand the larger environment in which we work – and its needs.